Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

Cowie's Famous Eggs

Cowie went on his family vacation last month and left me for two and a half weeks. He came back on a Monday and was supposed to go to work he next day. We all know that there is no way to avoid jet lag especially when you come back from Asia. So surprise surprise, he had to take an extra day off. The good thing about this was that his internal clock was so messed up that he was actually awake pretty early. This is when he decided to make me his world famous fried eggs.

I barely had time to scarf it down before I had to run off to work. It was actually pretty good. That weekend, Cowie again felt the urge to show off his cooking skills. He chose to make his world famous fried eggs! This time he made it for me and his brother. It was the cutest thing. And I must say, there is something really attractive about a man cooking and since he's confident frying up eggs left right and center, who am I to mess with a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note!