Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

The Flying Beaver



Last night Cowie, me and a couple of friends went out for dinner.  We chose The Flying Beaver in Richmond from Kirby's blog: Eating With Kirby.  Her food recommendations were brilliant.  I chose the Kahuna burger because Kirby said it was worth trying.  I picked the Bison burger for Cowie because he likes meat.  When all the food came, it looked glorious. 

Maybe we were all starving by then because when the nachos came first, we devoured it like there was no tomorrow. 


The Flying Beaver was actually quite far away but because the ratings on Kirby's blog was so high, we just had to go try it.  From where BT and I live it took 45 minutes to get there!  But it was well worth it.  Thanks Kirby! We will definitely keep checking back for more food recommendations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note!